Thursday, January 20, 2011

A New Adventure

On January 20, 2011, I started a great new adventure. I became a demonstrator for Stampin' Up. I am so exciting and can't wait to start sharing with you my love of stamping. This post was to have a picture of me sitting on the floor with all the goodies that was in the starter-kit. The photo was the last thing on my mind as I was ripping open boxes, marveling at all the new product and putting it all away. I did have a huge smile on my face as I was going through everything.

I hope you enjoy my blog. There isn't much here right now, but there will be. I'll be sharing my ideas as well as ideas from other people that I discover a long the way. I think that is what I love about this stamping thing so much, it's all about doing what we love, and sharing the passion with others.

Welcome to Paper Heart Arts!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome! I'm also a SU demo. I'm very much a hobby demo but I do love it!

    ReplyDelete