Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My First Workshop

I finally had my first workshop! Although being very nervous, I do believe it went well. I kept it on the easier side (I think more for my comfort then theirs). There was two attendees that have never been to a Stampin' Up workshop before. Everything moved right a long at a very nice pace, and all of the projects were completed within two hours. With those that came and some outside orders, she had a very successful workshop.


3x3 Gift Card Supplies:
Stamp Set: Snow Much Fun
Ink Pad: Tempting Turquoise
Card stock: Tempting Turquoise and Whisper White
Accessories: 2-way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds

5.5 x 4.25 Card Supplies:
Stamp Set: Snow Much Fun, Four All Seasons (inside of card)
Ink Stamp: Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzelberry (inside of card)
Card stock: Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzelbery, Whisper White
Accessories: 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds

Halloween Pencil Treat:
Stamp Set: Got Treats
Ink Pad: Pumpkin Pie
Card stock: Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Accessory: 1 3/4 punch, large scallop punch, 1x8 cellophane bags

No comments:

Post a Comment